The city of Ketchikan, Alaska is filled with outdoor adventures unlike any other in the country. Find information below about activities for the whole family!
- Family Air Tours
- Take a "flightseeing" Ketchikan tour, with fly fishing, bear sighting and glacier views.
- The Totem Heritage Center
- This historic site features a collection of 19th-century totem poles from abandoned native villages.
- Dolly's House Museum
- The house depicts the life of a "working girl" when the area's red light district was in operation.
- Tongass Historical Museum
- Home to many historical artifacts of Alaska's "First City."
- Misty Fiords National Monument
- See fjords created by massive glaciers, with large cliffs, lakes, waterfalls and beautiful glaciers.
- Ward Lake Recreation Area
- This recreation area features lakes, picnicking, nature trails and great Ketchikan, Alaska fishing.
- Alaska Rainforest Sanctuary
- Experience native flora and fauna, including salmon and Alaska reindeer.
- Southeast Aviation
- Enjoy a bird's-eye view of the Misty Fiords National Monument on this airborne Ketchikan tour.
- Experience One Charters
- Ketchikan, Alaska fishing, boating and ecotour adventures for small and large groups.
For more information about area attractions, please visit the Visitors Bureau for the City of Ketchikan, Alaska.
- 800.275.9423 ~ 907.225.9423
Book Online or Call: 800.275.9423 ~ 907.225.9423